One Lucky Infinix Zero 5 User will Win an All-expense-paid Trip to Shanghai
If you are a proud owner of the all new Infinix Zero 5, Infinix Mobility is giving you a chance to win an all-expense-paid trip to Shanghai – the biggest city in China and a global financial hub.
Infinix Zero 5 is the Infinix’s flagship smartphone for 2017, with the main selling point of the device being the camera.
The Zero 5 comes with 12MP + 13MP dual back camera with pro features for professional photographers. On the front, the device is equipped with 16MP camera for selfie.
Infinix Zero 5 was launched sometime in mid November in Dubia and has received its own fair share of criticoism.
For instance, reviewers criticized the device for not following the latest design trends of infinity display and bezel-less display. Although some of the latest smartphone trends such as 18:9 aspect ratio can be seen on the device.
Overall, Infinix Zero 5 is really a powerful smartphone, featuring Helio P25 MediaTek processor, 6GB RAM, 64/128GB internal storage (expandable up to 2TB), XOS Hummingbird 3.0 (based on Android N), FHD display and 4080mAh battery. Full specs of the Zero 5 here.
Those are the kind of specs you see in premium smartphones.
If you are have purchased the phone, you can join the Infinix Stay True Shooting contest for a chance to win an all-expense-paid trip to Shanghai, another Infinix Zero 5 or an Infinix Quiet X headphone. Winners of the respective prizes also get a certificate from Infinix Mobility.
The contest has already started and will run till 30th January 2018. The winners will be announced on Valentine’s day 2018 and the prizes will be dispatched in March 2018.
Here are the contest terms:
- Entries are open worldwide to photographers using an Infinix Zero 5 or Infinix Zero 5 Pro.
- Photos submitted should not have been used in previous competitions.
- Posts on personal accounts (Facebook, Instagram etc.) are eligible.
- The photos should not be altered in any way using image processing program such as Photoshop, however, it is ok to use XOS apps.
- Infinix Zero 5 add-on lenses can be used but note that Infinix may ask that you verify that the submitted photo was taken with an Infinix zero 5. The photos that cannot be verified will automatically be disqualified.
- The submissions must be in the original size and not less than 1000 pixels in either height or width and should have the Watermark that can be set on your Zero 5 camera before you shoot.
- There are 3 categories that you can choose for your photos —Nature, People, Animals.
- The participants who gain the most votes will win the Gold Prize (Infinix Quiet X); The Diamond and Platinum Winners will be selected by a pool professional judges.
To join the contest, simply visit here and click the “Join Now” button to being your application.