Infinix Zero 5 Pro Review, Specs & Price
Infinix Zero 5 Pro is a high end smartphone launched in the last quarter of 2017, it has many cool features and an affordable price tag.
Infinix Zero 5 Pro Review
Design & Display: The smartphone has a 5.98 inch FHD touchscreen with a 1080×1920 pixel display and provides an excellent viewing experience.
Performance: Infinix Zero 5 Pro uses a 2.6 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 processor and has a huge 6GB RAM, thus the device should provide super charged performance, fast processing speed and fast response times with no hanging or hooking when using memory consuming apps. It has 128 GB internal memory which is more than enough for you to store thousands of music and video files among others, there is also a 128GB capacity microSD card slot if you exhaust the huge internal memory.
Camera: Infinix Zero 5 Pro boasts of a good 12MP + 13MP dual rear cameras which should provide above average performance and a 16MP front camera which makes it a perfect choice for selfie lovers.
Connectivity: The smartphone has 4G LTE connectivity which means you will get superfast internet browsing and download speeds with it.
Battery: The device uses a 4350mAh non removable battery which should provide a very long lasting battery life.
OVERALL RATING: Infinix Hot 5 Pro provides high end performance and features at a pocket friendly price.
Infinix Zero 5 Pro Full Specifications
- Display: 5.98 inch, 1080X1920 pixels, FHD Capacitive Touchscreen
- Processor: 2.6GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P25
- RAM: 6GB
- ROM: 128GB
- Memory Card Slot: 128GB capacity
- Primary Camera: 12MP with LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 16MP with LED flash
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, E-Compass, Gyroscope, Gravity Sensor, Hall Sensor
- SIM Card: Dual Micro SIM with Dual Standby
- Connectivity:4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- OS: Android v7.0 Nougat
- UI: Infinix XOS v3.0
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner
- Colors: Champagne Gold, Bordeaux Red, Sandstone Black