Learn how to take screenshot on iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR. Apple has just unveiled its latest iPhones for 2018 and they are already treading online. The new 2018 iPhone are the most coveted and the awaited iPhone ever. Three devices were unveiled at its September 12th event. The iPhone X has already been succeeded by the iPhone XS and the iPhone XS Max, the largest iPhone Ever made.
Apple iPhone Xs comes with a 5.8 inches OLED display with 1125 x 2436 pixels resolution and 458 ppi. There is 4GB of RAM and 64/256GB/512GB of internal storage. It has a Dual 12 MP lens with a quad-LED flash primary camera and a 7 MP front camera. It runs on iOS 12 and is powered by the newly introduced Apple A12 Bionic chipset.
One amazing feature on the latest iPhones is the new way to take a screenshot. The way to unlock the iPhone has also been changed since the introduction of the iPhone X, you can only unlock the new iPhone XS, XS Max and XR via the depth sensing Face ID.
However, the purpose of this article is to show you how to take screenshot the iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and XR. Let’s get started on how to take a screenshot on iPhone X, iPhone XS, XS Max and XR
How To Take Screenshot On iPhone X, iPhone XS, XS Max and XR
- To get started, open the screen you would like to take a screenshot of
- Then, Press and hold down the power button (the Power button is the button on the right side of your iPhone).
- After holding this for about two seconds, then, press the volume up button and hold it down too (the volume button is on the left side of your iPhone)
- You will notice that your iPhone X, iPhone XS, XS Max and XR screen flashes. This happens immediately a screenshot is taken with a click sound. Once the screenshot is taken, it will be saved on your iPhone XS Gallery.
- If you don’t dismiss the screenshot, it will automatically disapper after few seconds and it will be saved in your camera roll.
- You can also edit your screenshots before you save them. You can do this by tapping on the screenshot to display the options to edit it. you can crop or magnify the image as well as mark it up with a lot of coloring tools.
How To Take Screenshot On iPhone X, iPhone XS, XS Max and XR using Assistive Touch
- Go to your phone Settings, then tap on General
- Click on Accessibility and then tap on Assistive Touch.
- Turn On
- Check your phone screen and tap on Assistive Touch shortcut.
- Then, Tap on Device and click on More, then tap on
That is it guys, on how to take screenshot on your iPhone X, iPhone XS