The Cubot X20 is another decent smartphone from a Chinese OEM. The affordable smartphone comes with an impressive body design that features all the quality of a flagship device.
It has an ample RAM of 6GB with generous inbuilt storage of 128GB and also an impressive camera set-up as well. Below is the phone full specifications with the features and price.
Cubot X20 Key Specs & Features
- 5.93 inches, 1080 x 2160 Pixels, and 407 PPI
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763T
- 48 MP + 12 MP + 5 MP Rear and 16 MP front camera
- 6GB RAM and 128GB inbuilt storage
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE Network
- 4000 mAh Non-Removable Battery
Design and Display
The Cubot X20 is built to be premium and unique. The handset packs a smooth panel that features a triple camera similar to what we have on the Cubot X20 Pro. It’s built with a combination of metal and glass.
It’s available in different color shades that include Black, Blue, and Red. On the front, it has a large screen display size of 5.93 inches HD+ with IPS, LCD capacitive touchscreen.
The screen, on the other hand, has a resolution of 1080 x 2160 Pixels and 407 PPI density. It also features display protection and a higher screen to body ratio as well.
On the camera department, the Cubot X20 has a triple rear camera that consists of 48 MP main shooter with additional 12 MP ultrawide sensor and 5 MP depth sensor.
The primary camera has some internal features that will ensure good photos anywhere, any angle. There’s a dual-LED flash for night photos and the camera is capable of shooting 4K video quality.
Furthermore, the handset has an impressive front camera of 16 Megapixels with Face Unlock as an added security feature.
Hardware and Software
Behind the wheel is a MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763T chipset with an octa-core processor handling its business at a speed of 2.3GHz. Booting the handset is Android 9.0 Pie out of the box with the device customized user interface on top.
It also features ARM Mali-G71 MP2 GPU to handle graphics and other gaming experiences. The phone has generous inbuilt storage of 128GB with an ample RAM of 6GB for a smooth performance.
Cubot X20 will surely handle 3F games and users can multitask with ease. The internal memory on the phone is expandable via a micro SD card up to 256GB.
Battery and Network
The Cubot X20 has a non-removable battery capacity of 4000 mAh. Sadly the juicer does not have support for fast charging technology. Nevertheless, it promises to last up to 380 hours of talk time.
There’s a dual SIM slot on the phone which one of them has support for 4G LTE Network for fast browsing. Other connectivity options on the device include WiFi, Bluetooth, FM radio and Type-C USBv2.0 With OTG.
Cubot X20 Price and Availability
The Cubot X20 is not yet available for purchase in Nigeria. When available, the phone is expected to cost around 56,000 Naira. In Ghana, it will sell for 900 GHS and 16,000 KES in Kenya.
You can get the phone at any online leading store in your country whenever it’s available. Just as mentioned above, it will be shipped in multiple colors as well.
Cubot X20 Specs
Here are a few specs of the Cubot X20:
- Platform: Android 9.0 Pie
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763T, Octa-Core 2.3GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 + quad-core 1.65GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- GPU: ARM Mali-G71 MP2, 770 MHz, 2-Cores
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Colours: Black, Blue, Red
- Dimension: –
- Weight: –
- SIM Type: Nano+Nano/microSD
- SIM Count: Dual Hybrid SIM Support
- Display: 5.93 inches HD+, 1080 x 2160 Pixels, 407 PPI and IPS, LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 48MP+12MP+5MP
- Rear Camera Features: Autofocus, Continuous shooting, Digital zoom, Exposure compensation, Face detection, Optical Stabilization (OIS), Panorama
- Front Camera: 16 MP
- Built-in Storage: 64GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes, W-CDMA : 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE : 800 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600 MHz
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, 802.11n 5GHz, Dual band, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- NFC: –
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes, Type-C USBv2.0 With OTG
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Yes
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 4000 mAh Non-Removable Battery
- Talktime: Up to 10 Hours
- Standby Time: Up to 380 Hours
- Fast Charging: No